home now from my boy’s house in Birmingham, after us spending the last two weeks together everyday & every night. i’m really going to struggle until we see each other again in another two weeks time, and we’ve been together just four months today, feels like so much longer in the best way possible.
i’m babysitting tonight for the most beautiful twins Abigail and Oliver who are 3 & a half! when i got here they were just out of the bath and all shy, but 5 minutes later they were running round their room showing me all of their toys. i read them peppa pig and they’ve been fast asleep for about an hour&a half now.
to keep myself busy over the next two weeks this is what i plan on doing:
- babysitting for as many people as many evenings/days as possible
- work for eyecandy doing promotion work as much as possible
- work 4 half days a week as a mother’s help
- get my car fixed - cd player, wing mirror & chip in my windscreen
- install sims 3 to play my life away
- get amazing at zombies on xbox to beat my boy
- sort out all of my shit from moving back home
- bake all the cakes
- go running/jogging/swimming/rejoin the gym
- buy a clarisonic and sort my skin out
- get cherry blossoms tattooed on my right arm
- book in with Amy Savage for july
- watch every box set my mum owns
- read books
and lots more things but this list is long enough for now!